Diplomatic Health publishes peer-reviewed journal articles and technical reports, including co-authorship of diplomatic, monitoring & evaluation, and other sections of academic manuscripts, policy positions, and other reports, as well as providing authorship services to governments, corporations, and other entities interested in investing in international health and development programs to further international relations, institutional, or diplomatic goals.
Diplomacy & Foreign Policy
- Health diplomacy and adapting global health interventions to local needs. BMC Public Health 12:459.
- Improving Resource Allocations for Health and HIV in South Africa: Bioethical, Cost-Effectiveness and Health Diplomacy Considerations.
- The Way Forward in Global Health Diplomacy: Definitions, Research, and Training. In: Novotny T, Kichbusch I & Told M. 21st Century Global Health Diplomacy.
- Global Health Diplomacy Investments in Afghanistan: Adaptations and Outcomes of Global Fund Malaria Programs
- Global Health diplomacy: a ‘Deus ex Machina’ for international development and relations.
- Global Public Health: An international journal for research, policy and practice.
- Global Health Diplomacy: A Reflection of San Francisco Values.
- International access and global health diplomacy in Sudan.
- Global Health Diplomacy in Iraq: International relations outcomes of multilateral tuberculosis programmes.
- Global Health Diplomacy, National Integration, and Regional Development through the Monitoring & Evaluation of HIV/AIDS Programs in Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu and Samoa.
Global Health & Health Economics
- Clinical and financial burdens of secondary level care in a public sector antiretroviral rollout setting. South African Medical Journal 99(5).
- Socio-economic status and health care utilization in rural Zimbabwe. Journal of Public Health in Africa 3:e13.
- The cost of providing case management services to antiretroviral patients in Ethiopia. Cost Effectiveness and Resource Allocation 9:18.
- Will escalating spending on HIV treatment displace funding for other diseases? South African Medical Journal 100(1).
- Working group report on the WHO/TDR Generic Tools Workshop.
- Risk Factors for Domestic Violence in a High Prevalence HIV setting. Journal of Public Health in Africa 4: e1
- Cost, cost-efficiency and cost-effectiveness of integrated family planning and HIV services
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Diplomatic and operational adaptations to global health programs in post-conflict settings: contributions of monitoring and evaluation systems to ‘nation-building’ in South Sudan. Medicine, Conflict and Survival July-September; 28 (3): 247-62.
- Local Poverty Profiling: A Guidebook for local authorities and report to the Combat Poverty Agency.
- Efficient Identification of Low-Income Asian American Women at High Risk for Hepatitis B